Gypsona Agricultural Gypsum is one of the earliest forms of fertilizer used in the United States. It has been applied to agricultural soils for more than 250 years. Gypsona Agricultural Gypsum is a unique material that performs well as a soil amendment. While farmers have used gypsum (calcium sulfate dihydrate) for centuries, it has received renewed attention in recent years. Gypsona Agricultural Gypsum is a good source of both calcium and sulfur, which crops need for good yields. Basically gypsum is used for Soil amendments to improve Chemical and physical properties of soil.
Agricultural Gypsum Benefits
1. Abundant Source of Calcium and Sulfur
2. Enhances Acid Soils’ Quality and Reduces Toxicity of Aluminum
3. Proper Application Enhances Soil Structure
4. Enhances Water Infiltration & Improves Soil-Water Relations
5. Supplies Sufficient Phosphorous & Reduces Soil Erosion
Gypsona Agricultural Gypsum is known as Farmer Gypsum or Kisan Gypsum. Farmer Gypsum is source of calcium and sulfur for plant nutrition. Plants are becoming more deficient for sulfur and the soil is not supplying enough it. Garg Brothers Plaster Industries are providing you the best range of agriculture gypsum powder with effective & timely delivery.